Mountain Blood® UK-tested PURE SHILAJIT (30g) - via Amazon UK
Brand: Nature Provides Ltd
- Mountain Blood is 100% genuine shilajit in its natural, resin like form. A natural superfood that has been used as a remedy for thousands of years
- Naturally contains over 85 bioavailable minerals, vitamins and micronutrients. Also naturally rich in Fulvic and Humic acids which (unlike regular pill form vitamins) enable the nutrients to be absorbed in your cells, exactly where they're needed
- Ancient Sanskrit scriptures claim that there are 'hardly any curable diseases that cannot be assisted by shilajit', and we reckon they knew a thing or two about health back then
- Packaged in Miron Glass, which offers maximum protection against the harmful effects of light, prolonging the potency of your shilajit
Legal Disclaimer: As with all food, Mountain Blood should not be used as a substitute for a healthy lifestyle or a varied and balanced diet.
What is Mountain Blood?
It is, figuratively speaking of course, the blood of a mountain. An Ayurvedic superfood, commonly known as Shilajit that is one of the most natural, energy-providing substances in the world. Mountain Blood is a mineral resin that bleeds from the pristine Altai mountains and naturally contains over 85 bioavailable minerals, vitamins and micronutrients. Rich in both fulvic and humic acids, enabling the nutrients to be absorbed by the cells of your body - exactly where they're needed. This Ayurvedic master herb has been used for thousands of years by the local people of India, Nepal and Siberia, who prize its many health benefits.
We source it directly from the beautiful Altai Mountains
One of the cleanest and most untouched areas in the world, it is home to a diverse flora and is considered by some to be the green pharmacy of the planet. We then purity-check and certify it right here in the UK.
Purified at low temperatures with spring water and independently tested for heavy metals, Mountain Blood is 100% genuine Shilajit in its purest and most natural form.
- Rich in Fulvic and Humic Acid
- Abundant plant based minerals in ionic form
- Independently tested in the UK for heavy metals
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Packaged in Britain using UV-proof Miron glass
How should I take my Mountain Blood?
The traditional method is to dissolve your chosen amount in warm milk - if you prefer almond or coconut milk, that works too. Just stir until it's completely dissolved, and drink!
Alternatively, you could just leave a little to dissolve under your tongue. You will likely notice your energy levels improve after just a few days, some report feeling the affects almost immediately.